Saturday, October 15, 2011

How to Pick a Wedding Date... Part One

Important dates:
12/30/08: 1st first date
12/21/10: 2nd first date
06/25/11: Engagement

08/29/11: Z leaving for Scotland ... 8/1/12: Z returning from Scotland
10/01/12: J + Z leave for overseas post-doc

Confused yet?! Short recap, Z got accepted to a prestigious 1 year MBA/finance program in Scotland and since he (along with all other new lawyers) couldn't find a job, he decided to do the program. While he was applying to that, I was busy applying for a post-doc Fulbright fellowship. I won't know if I get the fellowship until the Spring of this year. So we are right now going on the assumption that I do get it, in which case Z and I will be off to the middle east for two years starting October 2012 (when the position would start). Phew, that's the short version...

Which leaves us... When on earth would be fit in getting married?!

No comments:

Post a Comment